Learning and leadership: Taking control of your development and leading to improve the lives of those around you with Quint Studer (#21)
Written by Matt Morton on June 8, 2021
Today’s guest is healthcare leadership expert, Quint Studer.
Quint is a past healthcare executive, author, and founder of the international healthcare consulting company, The Studer Group. Having consulted for countless health systems, Quint has excellent insights into the inner workings of healthcare and the intricacies of leadership.
During our conversation we discuss:
- How he got into the healthcare industry
- His rise to the CEO position
- What mattered most to him in his leadership role
- Authoring a top-selling healthcare book
- Founding the Studer Group
- Characteristics that a leader must possess
- His recommendations to other leaders in the field