Marketing and leadership: Investing in your community and developing a culture that is recognized both internally and externally with Blair Primis (#22)
Written by Matt Morton on November 17, 2021
Today’s guest is marketing and leadership expert, Blair Primis.
Before finding his way into the healthcare industry, Blair started his marketing career working with some of the world’s biggest brands. Today, he is the senior vice president of marketing and talent management for OrthoCarolina – one of the country’s largest orthopedic practices.
During our conversation we discuss:
- How he got into the healthcare industry
- His take on healthcare marketing strategy
- The power of investing in your community
- Building a culture internally and externally
- Key characteristics for effective leadership
- His recommendations to other leaders in the field